Meaningless Questions
Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought: Just went to epic and got 4 cd's, 2 books, 1 cat in the hat lunchbox, cat in the hat watch, simpsons watch and Jax (that's more than 4 hey!)
Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink: Plunger coffee, tea, coke, oj
Last Time You Cried? 2 months ago at Brisbane airport on the phone to my mum when I found at Annie had to be put down
What's In Your CD Player / iPod? Ben Kweller's new album (sorry Ben- I ripped you off will promise to buy the album when I have the funds)
What's Under Your Bed? Suitcases full of clothes
What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 6:20 got up walked around, blogged, laid on the lounge and awoke at 9:10
Current Hair? blond
Current Clothes? pj's
Current Desktop Picture? This laptop- the white one, work- perfect circle symbol
Current worry? C/C debt
Current hate? at work senior management don't acknowledge problems with middle managers they have employed who are clearly incompetent, disorganised and tardy
Favorite Places To Be? home
Least Favorite Place? doctor's waiting room
If You Could Play An Instrument? I play guitar badly, maybe violin
Favorite Color(s)? black, pink
How Tall Are You? 175? guess
Favorite expression? It's all good
One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Talk To: Close friend from primary
Favorite Day(s)? Friday Night
Where Would You Like To Go? NY
Where do you want to live when you get married? wouldn't make a difference if I was married
Favorite food? Salt & vinegar chips, anything potato, taco bell
Color of most clothes you own: Black & pink
Number of pillows you sleep with? one
What do you wear when you go to sleep: 3/4 pants and t-shirt
What were you doing 12AM last night: Just got home from the 21st- sleepy!
How old will you be in 10 yrs: 35
What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years: Owner of a successful business and on a 6 figure salary with a beach house in the tropics
Do you have braces? Never have.
Are you paranoid? Most definitely- someone is always watching/listening
Do you burn or tan? Well I thought I tanned until I the sun hit me in Vanuatu and I got red raw- brown now though
What is the brand of you wallet? Don't know has worn off- black leather- but hey my handbag is Louis Vuitton
First piercing/tattoo? Piercing: Ears pierced at 17
First enemy? Too many to name- I hold a grudge and love revenge (pay to play)
Last person you yelled at? The boy
Last crush? Matthew Caws- always
Last thing you ate? Spaghetti bol (I cooked it)
The last time you had sex it was...? Sunday


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home