Texting Memories
I was talking to Bianca the other day about text messages. While I was waiting for her I went through my inbox and sent messages and deleted every single one of them. It really annoys me when I get that flashing symbol telling me my inbox is full and I need to trash before anymore will come my way. Back to Bianca she keeps all her sentimental messages (particular from questionable men) and as she keeps her sim card from phone to phone has messages dating back several years. I find this a little strange but maybe I need to think in this modern age the text has replaced the letter and while I have a box full of letters, Bianca has a box full of texts.


3 Comments:
It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.
Hi lee,
As a result of reading your blog "Texting Memories", I think you will discover my directory on bathroom signs and other bathroom studies to be useful.
Why not submit your own articles on bathrooms to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on bathrooms now!
Best Regards
Emily
Not too many blogs are doing as well as yours.. I am saying this because I was searching on the search engines for purse & handbag related websites using the keyword louis vuitton and found your awesome page with the title Texting Memories. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword louis vuitton. Maybe we could do a link exchange at some point. Take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home