Hayfever Hell
Can't sleep because I can't breath. This would have to be the worst year ever for me. I thought I had grown out of it but it has hit me really badly, the boy has it as well! It's best to stay indoors and keep all the windows closed- I fell guilty though as the cats love the fresh air and I can't hang the washing out as it sets me off for the day- need to get more drugs today.
Last night we travelled to attend a 21st. Didn't think I would be going to another for some time but the boy works with a girl that is a youngin. I totally forgot what a family affair these parties are. There was about 10% of us non related. It was really cold and the party was outside. I knew 3 people(the boy, the boy's friend- he travelled up with us, and the birthday girl) only so the boy's friend and I ganged up on the boy to leave by 10. He told us both we were whingers but to be fair,the boy's friend was a vegetarian and couldn't eat anything at the party and was starving by this time.
Observation: Women with fat arses really should not wear jeans which display writing over the arse (eg, billabong, roxy, punk). The writing draws the attention to the arse and the general public does not need to witness this fashion crime.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home