Salt & Vinegar

Friday, November 05, 2004

We've got a way to go

Looking forward to the weekend. This week I have totally lacked any motivation. I think I have the post holiday blues. Even looked at positions vacant in Vanuatu- didn't seem to be many and the ones that were advertised were in hospitality.
Work news- our unit is moving which is not good. 4 bodies are being squashed into one room- bossy gets her own office. This sucks- firstly I need my privacy, I like having my own office even though it is a little cave with no window. I like to play my own music, spread all my junk out and have private conversations. I really can't imagine the 4 of us together, particularly when one person has a bad body odour. Also we won't have a fridge in our area- the communal kitchen can not be trusted as people like to steal each others food. The move is supposed to happen before xmas. A few good things will come out of it- won't have to put up with annoying people talking constantly about shit, I should get a window and we get to design the fitout so we should get the colours and design we want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home