Salt & Vinegar

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Look what appeared in my Inbox

Hi there,
I was just surfing the *** website during a break between *** and I
stumbled across your profile. You're quite easy on the eye. Do you look
that good in person? Maybe we could get together for a coffee sometime
soon? Or maybe we could go for a cruise in my car.

Very interesting- first I thought it was spam- but after a little investigating I discovered that this person is indeed breathing. Sort of sucks that work makes me stick my pic on the web but good for a laugh!
This reminds me of my time at uni when I had a stalker type after me. He somehow found out my name and bombarded my uni email with comments of my where abouts at certain times and dates. He also managed to build up the courage to harass me in person with promises of gold and silver. I ended up sending him an email threatening to notify the authorities- the love letters soon stopped.
Another time when I was living in a dodgy street in Lyneham I had a young admirer living down the road. He would ride his push bike up and down our street and deliver love letters into the mailbox. They were all very sweet in innocent "You are so lovely, I have never met anyone as beautiful as you, will you go to the movies with me?" Later I found out he was a little hoodlum and had spent some time in the naughty boys home( think Belconnen Remand Centre).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home