Skippy
There was a few unmarked police cars in our complex this morning. Must be some heavy shit going down!
Our hot water system is about to explode. Not too nice- water seeping out the bottom constantly. We started putting a container underneath it and a cloth from the edge of the system to catch the run off. One of that cats found it rather amusing to take the cloth from the container and drag it around to create more of a sopping mess. When I got home yesterday I noticed a big wet patch on the carpet the boy thinks it might be the hot water system leaking from underneath- don't know how this could be possible but it sounds expensive. I am in denial until we come back from holidays.
Yesterday on my way home on the bus I watched to Kangaroos narrowly missed be run over. I felt sick in the stomach watching this event but I couldn't tear my eyes away (sort of like roadkill- don't want to look but have to). One line of traffic stopped and the kangaroo bounded away. The other lane didn't slow down knocking the kangaroo on its side- it was also wet so he may not have been able to grip. While this was happening I had my hands to my face with a look of horror and fortunately the Kangaroo managed to balance itself and hopped away into the bushland. I felt much better imagining freaked out little roo recovering in the bushes. When I told Joanie about it this morning she said it probably went into the bushes to die. I like my version better!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home