Salt & Vinegar

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

My Rant About The Office

I am rather pissed off today. The women in the office just love to talk (often and loudly). They don't even have anything interesting to discuss which makes it all the more annoying. I wish I had a door I could close. I have resorted to plugging my headphones and trying to block them out with the sounds of heavy metal- this doesn't work too well as I have to keep pulling them out to talk to anyone that enters with a question. And one of the women had the hide to tell us to turn it down when we were saying our morning hello's!
Joanie helped me to clean my office up yesterday. Now I look so organised and professional- the bug even spread to the male who made a start on his office. Hope we can keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home