Why don't you open your eyes you might like what you find
I got my new bag. I am turning into a designer label bag freak. My newest purchase is a Vivienne Westwood. Very nice soft leather, pale pink and bonus it has feet! The boy also got a new purchase a MP3 player from Hong Kong. It's nice and red. The boy has given it to me to trial as he doesn't want it until we go to Vanuatu. I am using it at work today- people think I'm strange- it will also be good for the bus.
Been having really bad dreams about missing the plane to Vanuatu- my main concern is missing the flight as we have to fly Syd- Mlb-Port Villa and I have nightmares that the plane will leave without us in Melbourne and that the car won't go and we don't make it too sydney. I'm sure this is me just being foolish but I am a negative type and have to look for the worst and then be pleasantly surprised if it works out.
Nothing much else is happening- the complex where we live is making me freak out again. On the way to work this morning we noticed the back window smashed out of a car and the speakers had been nicked- makes me think about people breaking into the house and terrorising the kits.
Just noticed that all my photos have been deleted from my photo hosting account- Fuck You Photobucket


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home