Salt & Vinegar

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Somebody is Always Watching

Most days I catch the bus home. As I leave work at around 4 the bus is usually really packed- esp with school kids. Recently is has been really packed with strange folk that end up squeezing their bodies against me. The worst is when a guy sits next to me and spreads himself out and our legs touch. When this happens I try not to think about it but the more I try not to the more it makes me and then I start going a little mental. Another strange thing I have started to notice is that the people that sit backwards on the bus like to stare. This is really unnerving- especially when the continue for the whole bus trip. When this happens firstly I assume I have something on my face or in my hair or that my top is half undone. After checking and everything appears normal I start to freak and assume that they are some axe murdering psycho waiting for me to get off the bus so that they can follow and kill me in the bushes. Now I have a habit of memorising every detail of any potential psycho so that I can give the police a nice description if I survive. I even look away and test myself on hair colour, height, distinguishing features etc!


1 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger PopGoesCanberra said...

All this is quite normal for Canberra buses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home