Music is Memorable?
Because I am bored at work and lack motivation I thought I would reminisce about all the concerts I have ever been to. My problem is I can't think back and recall much,half the time I can't even remember the songs that were played!
So for my own amusement I will attempt to list every concert I have been to from the age of 15 not in chronological order
1.Smashing Pumpkins-at Hordern Pavillion- Billy was drunk and forgot the words. It was really cold and I wore at singlet.
2. Korn- At ANU- small venue- speakers too loud- couldn't hear for 2 days.
3. Bloodhound Gang & Veruca Salt- at ANU- pinched the drummer on the arse (can't remember his name), had a little nap while Veruca Salt played.
4. Hole- Enmore Theatre- Courtney was cranky and drunk
5. Tool with Melvins- Convention Centre- too hot- fell asleep
6. Marilyn Manson- Convention Centre- I was scared at the start(Yes I am 25 years old) - very dark and eerie
7.Nada Surf- The Metro- got hysterical and nearly cried when Matthew came out.
8. Sepultura- ANU- Lights blinded me
9. Garbage & Alanis Morisette- Free tickets left as soon as Alanis came on- she was tiny and had really long hair
10. System of a Down- Hordern Pavillion- Really good until this guy started to chat me up!
11. A Perfect Circle- Hordern Pavillion- Great night
12. Sonic Youth- ANU- Dream come true but was sick with the flu and a little spacey
13. The Bens (Folds Five, Kweller and Lee)- Canberra Theatre- Nice!
14. The Dandy Warhols- ANU- Great time one of the best
15. Jamiroquai- Covention Centre- Loved the stars
16. Big Days Out 01 and 04
My Brain hurts and I can't remember any more


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home