Salt & Vinegar

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Stuck on Ebay

I think I am turning Bianca into a crazed Ebayer. Firstly she has been trying to buy series 1-6 (or is it 1-7 depending on where you live)of Sex for a couple of weeks but to no avail. She even started sending private emails to ebay sellers offering lower bids then their successful auctions?Now she has discovered the world of selling. I think my success of selling a pearl jam cd for $170 really has her dreaming of big bucks. Hey I can't complain- share the wealth. I survived Uni life by selling shit via ebay (my new obsession is paid surveys!- not that I am desperate for funds- I do work full time) so I will take her under my wing and share with her all my secrets.
Good Luck Bianca
In other news- why won't local news report the suicide at Belconnen Mall? Now I am totally obsessed with finding out every detail of what happened. Good stuff can be found at Riot Act but talking to locals it seems that Chinese Whispers is running rampant.

6 Comments:

At 12:40 pm, Blogger Mick said...

News sources are not allowed to report much on suicides. I believe it is part of a Code of conduct specified by the ACA or something.
It is felt that by reporting on suicides it might encourage the act to be repeated by others.

I think the only real details you can get on the 'accident' are from the eyewitnesses. I have heard many stories, but the one I believe is that:
She was 20
She was well dressed.
She was arguing with a guy near Bayswiss upstairs.
She handed him the bags she was holding and went for a running jump over the edge.
She lanfed between the Santa queue and the tables from the coffee shop down stairs.
Lots of dark red blood, and brain matter.

Yucko.

And which Pearl Jam CD did you sell for $170???

 
At 4:02 pm, Blogger lee said...

It was Pearl Jam- Rarefied & Live

 
At 9:50 am, Blogger Mick said...

Did you win that CD?
I know someone who has that. Don't think he realises it is worth anything...
He won it from a competition....can't remember for what though.

 
At 1:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there lee, I had been out looking for some new information on online auction business when I found your site and Stuck on Ebay. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 8:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, I had been out looking for some new information on online auctions when I found your site and Stuck on Ebay. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 9:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lee,

Regarding Stuck on Ebay. Are you interested in some
free advertising for your blog on ebay?
You are welcome place your link on our site for free.
See ebay or http://www.leadcub.net. We have a specific
category for ebay. Good luck.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home