Salt & Vinegar

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Drinks for Drunks

Last night we went out for drinks. The plan was to go to Antigo's but as it was pissing rain and they were set up for christmas parties we were forced to go to O'Malleys. Least we were dry- what a crowd- even managed to do some star spotting- Tony Linas from WIN News. What a hairdo!
So Joanie left early as did Je so Bianca convinced me to keep drinking until I was trashed. I was left on my lonesome while Bianca visited the little girls room and I was asked for my number from some guy. I managed to appear somewhat coherent and managed to communicate the fact I was in a relationship- how awkward.
So as the night progressed we had plans of hitting the shops then Bianca was having some Petrovsky urges (think Carrie- Sex in the City) and planned at little rendezvous leaving me to either ring the boy to come and collect me or wait in the car while Bianca got up to some mischief. I chose ringing the boy option- even though he was rather shitty having to collect me from the city. Will be extra nice to him today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home