Salt & Vinegar

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Cocktail Slurping Here I Come!

Well I am officially on holidays. This is a very strange sensation my last holiday was 1 year ago when we went on a trip to VIC- Great Ocean Road. This time we have decided on somewhere a little more exotic. Starting to get excited but still concerned about the Syd- Melb- Vanuatu bit. Hopefully all will be good.My kits are staying with my parents where I am currently typing this. Annie is good- she looks so cute with out all her fur- will show before and after pics at some stage! She also has her appetite back and ate 3 tins of posh dog food yesterday. Good to see her happy again.
On Thursday I had a workstation assessment- the outcome is I need a footrest and basically I have been sitting incorrectly for 3 years- no wonder my back is fucked. So FridayI used the footrest and now my back feels much worse- must be the realignment of those muscles?
Started to do a bit of a clean up of belongings still living at my parents house. My mum has heaps of books she wants to get rid of so today I am going to release them into the wild. Hopefully someone will log them this time. My last 6 attempts at releasing books has only resulted in one capture which tells me I either put them in strange places or the people that pick them up have no idea of what Bookcrossing is (and I do plaster the bookcrossing info all over the books).
In another news am hoping Bianca feels better- she has been a little down in the dumps recently (If you are reading this B remember people = shit!). The women at work at becoming increasingly difficult and I think she is contemplating chucking it all in. Her love life is also in a sad state but you can read all about it in her blog- The eternal battle! Have fun B while I'm away and remember I will bring you back a nice pressie (how does a coconut bra sound?).
So I won't be posting until I get back in 8 days- have fun without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home