Anger Management
Today I lunched with Terne. Terne brought up the topic of my recently purchased digital camera and how I was ripped off even though I got it at cost price from the boy's work. The discussion got heated and Terne rattled off a list of much cheaper prices at shops throughout canberra. He likes to always be right and it made my blood boil so I proceeded to scream at him in the cafe full of patrons. He was shocked by my outburst and started to back out of the argument. I couldn't stop myself and I continued to blast him- later him commented that he hadn't ever witnessed me that angry before! I really need to learn to control my outbursts. Karma got me though as I felt sick all afternoon but I think it has something to do with the berry crepes I ate at lunch.
sluurp!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home