The Office
I work in an office with all women, there is one guy (not yet a man) who works part time which really equates to never. We are on the ground floor. A box really split down the middle with offices on either side. One side has windows the other (my side) has a boiler room which always rumbles. Gossip spreads quickly and we are all rather bitchy. I really dislike my room. As I have talked about before it has no door, two large windows and no privacy. The conference I went to yesterday had a session on feng shui so Joanie and I now have a project to make our offices more feng shui. The problem is I my desk is fixed to a corner, I have my back to the door, no airflow etc etc (a real feng shui nightmare). I do have a plant though and will get a mirror to put behind my computer so I can see who is entering. Joanie got me 3 coins on a red ribbon which I am supposed to place in a wealth sector or on accounts books. As we work in finance we have placed it on my filing cabinet which is full of files on all our accounts!


2 Comments:
Is the office really that bad?
well spill and we can compare
Post a Comment
<< Home