Salt & Vinegar

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

SO this is it!

Well here I go- firstly I don't have much to say at the moment. I have just convinced my pal to start her weblog but she hasn't got her arse into gear so I go first.
Well went in to try on uniforms today. Always said I wouldn't get one as I like to wear my extensive wardrobe but now that they have introduced a more modern, edgier look I can't say no. Also work is paying so that's another reason. Convinced the woman helping us with our choices thought we were tarty though as I wanted to try a smaller shirt and she wouldn't allow it and my pal trying to get pants had to go up a size as she had VPL and the women hadn't heard of g-strings!

Well enough already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home