My Back!!!
My back is killing a computer fell on it! Sound strange? coming to work this morning and the boy slams on the brake and the computer tower he conveniently placed behind my seat topples over crashing into my seat- what a jolt and now I am in pain. Something else to whinge about.
I have a friend who thinks the only thing I do is whinge- whenever we go to lunch it is a big hassle for him to choose somewhere where I won't have anything to complain about. I think I am jinxed as everytime we go somewhere something bad happens (they forget the order, the order is fucked up, the food is overcooked- undercooked etc etc). So you don't all think I am a whinger this place has great food http://www.therimbolin.com.au/ (I recommend the BLT for lunch).
The boy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home