I Love Lurking
Well my pal Bianca thinks I am maybe too fun and lighthearted in blogging land so now is my time to get deep. I must confess I love lurking- sure do you all do it too?
It really interests me reading everyone else's blogs out these- especially ones from the ACT- I even might know a few or a least recognise or relate to/with some of the things they are talking about. My other pal Joanie just thinks I'm a computer nerd and can't relate to it. I really like looking at all the photos people post so I will get around to posting a few myself.
My boss is still away and it is really giving me the irrites. Sure I can admit I don't do that much work when she is around but I surely do a hell of a lot less when she's not here. The problem here though is that I have an office to myself but it has no door and 2 massive windows where people can sneak a peek which makes it difficult to surf easily.


1 Comments:
Love lurking!
I turned my monitor so no one can see it unless they come to my side of the desk!
Post a Comment
<< Home