Salt & Vinegar

Monday, September 06, 2004

Alcohol is Bad (Esp Wine)

Well went out on Friday night with the girls (Joanie and Bianca), don't remember much as I forgot to eat. This always happens to me, we go to a particular place have a bowl of chips and several drinks and forget to eat anything else. By this stage I am always drunk, can't move much or be bothered to go anywhere to eat. I usually end up going home and sleeping, trying to ignore the urges to vomit and then get the boy to get me greasy maccas in the morning. Sort of turned off maccas now having watched SuperSize Me http://www.supersizeme.com/.
Well back to Friady night- the boy Bianca invited along got the shits with her over a particular question she asked (maybe several) have you been married? (Boy) Yes.
At this stage me and Joanie leave to go to the ATM when we get back the atmosphere is a little different- boy goes to the toilet- (Me) So What happened? (Bianca) Well I asked him why he split with wifey and he cracked it and told me he didn't want to talk about it!!!!! Boy returns, now things are very awkward- me who doesn't like small talk can't think of anything to say- we talk about phones for a while- very boring- then we discuss music, yuppie scum and then the conversation stops and boy leaves.
Well lesson for Bianca don't ask boys about their exes!
Lesson for me- Think of some topics for small talk!

Written while listening to Vol 3: (The Subliminal Verses): Slipknot and while Bossy is currently missing in action (actually I tell a lie, she is in bed asleep and forgot to ring us and tell us she was sick).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home