Salt & Vinegar

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Up To No Good

At home bored with nothing to do. Decided to make my blog a little more exciting but had to cheat using Dreamweaver beacuse I can recall any html- interesting how you lose it if you don't use it. The boy is off jamming and I should probably be doing something more but can't be bothered to get off the lounge. Parents came up yesterday because they were concerned about the boy- he might have to have his appendix out but the blood results didn't come back on Friday so will have to wait until tomorrow- hope it will be okay. Well we went shopping in the city and ate a turkish banquet- way too much food and really shit weather, tried not to buy much and saving for Vanuatu in October. Still need to buy luggage think we should get something with a bit of quality if we will start to travel- I like these ones http://www.londonluggage.com/sky20380.htm and if they weigh less it means I can bring more stuff back with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home