Naughty Boy (warning this is a cat story)
Got up this morning to discover that my other cat Mr Tuxedo (not his real name) was limping and could not use his front leg. I tried to touch it and picked him up, he little body was so hot and he started howling. At this stage I was hysterical and remembered watching some tv show where a cat had a broken leg and had to be put down. The boy started freaking too so we tried to find a vet that would open early. Couldn't get an appointment until 8:40 and of course this was a day when I had to attend a conference so the boy had to take Mr Tuxedo. Prognosis = good- he said he had torn something in his upper arm, gave him an injection and some tablets. I got home this arvo and Mr Tuxedo is walking around as if nothing had happened even tried to bash his sister up. This really made me think about how attached I am to the two cats- they are like babies to me and I would absolutely die if something happened to them!

The Star of the story


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home