Food
I have been trying to get through my entertainment book with not much success. I usually just get fast food or return to my usual haunts. On Friday I was able to return to a usual haunt and use my fine dining card. For lunch Je, Joanie and I headed off to the tower restaurant. We lied to Joanie and told her it would only take an hour (she didn't realise it takes 1 hours to revolve), we were there for 2 1/2 . They have a great lunch special 3 courses for $35 bucks. I had the salt & pepper squid, aged beef and the following (Yummo)
Pavlova
Today the boy and I ventured into the city as he has an obsession with the new converse (the really high tops that fold over). I skipped breakfast and was dying by 11 so we had a beverage at starbucks (only my second time and last)- firstly what a rip off $3.45 for a cappuccino and they don't even advertise their small sizes on the board, secondly watch your drink being made- some stupid bitch walked off with ours.


1 Comments:
Yeah, that damn entertainment book is friggin hard to get through.
I don't go out that much anyway, but when I do, I always forget to take it with me!
But hey, I just remember that my $50 went to a good cause.
Post a Comment
<< Home