My Beauty Secrets
This is a very girly post- - enjoy!
Anna Sui- My signature scent
T.N Dickinson's Witchhazel- Great at removing grime, love the name and it's natural which is a bonus
Johnson's Baby Lotion- Smells Yummy, great for legs
Aroma Essentials body lotion- Smells like my yoga class
Scent-ual body scrub- wildberry- Ground walnuts good for removing dead skin
Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapy- Nice and thick- very hydrating
Sacred Soul Body Butter- wild berries- Good enough to eat
LIVE handmade soap- orange and grapefruit- I love handmade soap and it smells so good
Clean & Clear facial wash- Foaming for squeaky cleanliness
Almay skin stays clean foundation- naked 03- Not oily, good match for my skin colour
David Jones eyeshadow palette- Value for money and great colours
KISS pressed powder- Reduces shine
Almay Insider Mascara- I use it because it came free with the foundation- don't really need it as I have long eyelashes
Nivea Anti-Shadow eye creme- My girlfriends convinced me I should start using eye cream before it was too late- this was the only one I could get under $40 (yes I am cheap)
Prestige pearl creme colour- This can be used on cheeks and eyelids- subtle yet shimmery
Manicare Nail White- Lazy girls way to french tips- dip the pencil in water and colour underneath the nail- magic!
Myer colour me lips and eyes- I keep this in my handbag for touchups
Boots Embrace lip gloss- Pressie from the boys sister- smells and tastes nice
Lipsmaker Stellar Stawberry- I only use this if I'm desperate - bit old for glitter on the lips (I used to have the purple one but I looked like a living dead girl)
Stuf Pout Polish- I have two- tart and fig for my mood swings- very thick and shiny
Face of Australia lipglaze -Fremantle- Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
Cover Girl lip colour- toffee- This applies glossy but dries matt which is a little strange
So in summary I like natural and hippy stuff that smells nice, good value and if it is made in Australia that's a bonus


1 Comments:
Hey, I use that Fremantle gloss too!
Doesn't it just blow your mind?
Post a Comment
<< Home