Salt & Vinegar

Friday, January 28, 2005

If I have to look at any more grant accounts I will explode. Last year I delegated this task to another body who seemed to forget to do the job for 6 months so now I have a lot of shit to fix.
I want a holiday, I want to sit on a tropical island- slipknot will have to do!
In other news I haven't been sleeping well. I seem to wake up at exactly 4am each morning. Last night it was 1am as a bright light was shining through the bedroom door. The boy leaves the laptop running 24/7 but locks it, It seems the white girl has figured out how to unlock it. At 4 she starts her miaows and then progresses to kneading my arms and stomach (nightmares of being stuck in a tattoo parlour). When will this stop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home