Salt & Vinegar

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Can't Function -TV Ratings Season

I lead such an exciting life-as the ratings season has started free to air tv has been bombarded with the return of a lot of last years shows and the introduction of some newbies. I need to be organised so I have highlighted the tv guide in preparation for my night time viewing. Why do tv stations decide to air things soo late and at the same time? I do need my beauty sleep and as I start work at 8am I need to get up at around 6:30am to be ready for hours of number crunching. I have started to tape things but now I am way behind. Here is an example of my viewing
Monday
Desperate Housewives VS CrankYankers- our recorder has the inability to tape SBS while watching another station. I couldn't delay Desperate Housewives so the boy has downloaded the CrankYanker series from a torrent site- problem solved!
The Apprentice airs at 10:30- too late for me- I had to tape it but still haven't watched it and its Wednesday already.
Tuesday
Dancing with the Stars VS Renovate or Detonate VS The Colony Vs Reality Bites
What a dilemma- I have been watching The Colony for the last few weeks but quickly growing bored of it, I normally watch Reality Bites but the current series- opal fever doesn't excite so those two were out. I decided to watch Dancing with the Stars and tape Renovate or Detonate.
Dancing got to me a bit- how much could Daryl milk the fact that Leyton was in the studio audience.
Wednesday
Queer Eye VS Inside Australia- How I love docos but I think I will tape it and go with Queer Eye.
Border Security VS Sensing Murder- I can't tape both so I have to stay up past my bed time for one of these. I love the psychics but can't keep my eyes open until 11 so I will watch Border Security and tape Sensing Murder. I also like the sound of Psychic Detectives but it starts at 11 and is on channel 9 and I can't program the vcr to tape 2 different channels. Might have to get the boy to do this one.
Thursday
No hassles here- My Restaurant Rules at 7:30 on seven and The Staircase at 8:30 on SBS.
Friday
Nothing worth watching- which is a good thing as I need to get groceries and catch up on everything I taped.

Can't say this girl doesn't like her tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home