How old is too old?
While lunching with Bianca today we started talking about age limits with dating. How low and high would you go? Even though I'm not in a position to date it's fun to discuss. My upper age limit would be 15 years- that would be a 40 year old guy (any older and it would be too much like a father figure), my lower age limit would be 5 years- say a 20 year old guy. Bianca was much more open and would be willing to go to I think 25 years upper but only 5 years lower (correct me if I'm wrong Bianca- I have a mind like a sieve). There is a problem with this logic though, if you set these limits you need to be certain of ages when you meet people. I suck at this and can't pick ages even in a 5 year radius. Just this year has the id checks stopped for me- it's only taken 7 years to look 18. The boy is the same- he turned 30 today but is in denial. Up until only 2 years ago did he stop getting carded.


3 Comments:
Well, from a guys perspective, I think I would probably set about 15 years as an upper limit too
Being 28, I really couldn't see myself going much further than someone in their young 40's.
Younger? Hmmm..interesting. I think 20 is about as low as I could go at my age. Although I'd rather someone who had finished studying I'd think.
All academic anyway....but interesting to think about
Work from Home for a Christian Inc. 500 Company, 20+ Years old, High Tech Products. Part Time, Full Time, Medical Benefits, Luxury Car Allowance. Paid Travel, Direct Sales, Sale Managers, Train Others. THE ONLY LIMIT ON YOUR INCOME IS YOU
Work from Home for a Christian Inc. 500 Company, 20+ Years old, High Tech Products. Part Time, Full Time, Medical Benefits, Luxury Car Allowance. Paid Travel, Direct Sales, Sale Managers, Train Others. THE ONLY LIMIT ON YOUR INCOME IS YOU
Post a Comment
<< Home