Salt & Vinegar

Sunday, January 23, 2005

TechnoPhobe Folks

So my father has started applying for jobs over the net. It's not like he's unemployed but the desire to earn $150K + in the big smoke is too hard to ignore. He only got his first computer last year and the only programs he has used is internet explorer and outlook. So last weekend he came up with list of potential jobs. I polished up his resume and off we went. I warned him that the job agencies might start ringing or emailing- this started to freak him out. He is not a patient man and in the year since he has had the computer and net he hasn't successfully been able to download any of his emails. He is too impatient, he has dialup and can't understand why emails take so long to appear in the inbox! So last week I got 3 calls a day every day asking could I please check his emails for him. I did it the first few days and lost my patience and insisted he learn or else. Today I got a call, he now has the patience.


In Love with a Paver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home