Salt & Vinegar

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hello Possums

Yesterday I saw a possum, this is very exciting for me as it is only the second time I have ever seen one. It darted under my feet while I was sitting down for lunch at a cafe near my work. It perched itself on top of the garbage bin and proceeded to munch its way through the contents of the bin. It even accepted food from perfect strangers- what a cutey!
Off to an engagement party tonight. Haven't got the gift yet which I need to go and do now- Need to get the boy motivated to leave the house. We are going to take the gift voucher approach which isn't too exciting but is practical and as they will be moving out together shortly should come in handy.

"I am a Pushka hear me Roar"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home