Weekend Recap
Ventured off to the NGA on Saturday for the Vivienne Westwood exhibition. Total ripoff $18 buckaroots, I walked and read and looked at the exhibition for say 20 minutes that's 90cents per minute. I thought I might glimpse my bag on display but no luck and the shop sold only two licensed products- perfume and sunglasses.
Saturday night went out with some pals- we decided to avoid the city due to the summernats crowd. SO Belconnen it was- Zeffirelli's was disappointing- steer clear of the house chardonnay and the food is boring- the menu hasn't changed for years. After dinner we checked out the Ground Floor. Sat in the corner and got drunk- didn't leave a lasting impression.
Today I came home with a plan to list some items on ebay. Pity the batteries in the digital camera are dead and the boy has hidden both chargers. Need to make more money! Credit Card debts are scary and I hope to get to New York mid year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home