Can't move- arms won't work
Not because I am majorly hung over because I have been a mad and crazy cleaning woman all morning. Firstly I put some washing on, then I decided to defrost the fridge. I didn't do it the easy way (turn the power off and let the ice melt), I actually took every thing out, got my rubber gloved hand, armed with a knife and scraped al the ice off, I managed to fill up three buckets. I also had to do the fridge as it was majorily iced up as well. I filled a garbage bag full with frozen food- some as old as 2002- nice freezer burn!
Next I ventured into the backyard and hung the washing. There is a very annoying smelly bush that hangs near the clothes line- I decided it needed a prune so I demolished half of it. I then noticed the parlsey bush was going to seed so I hacked a bit off that too. I then returned to the awful task of removing the bark chips from the dirt (we are planning on throwing some seeds down and ending up with a lawn). After three bags I was buggered so I went inside. I cleaned all the tracks of the sliding doors- putrid dirty !
Now time for a relax.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home