Salt & Vinegar

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Blahhhh

The shit has really hit the fan. I want to leave, am desperate to leave but jobs in my salary range are hard to come by. I should really try to get a transfer but now is not a good time to be looking. Have to zip my lip until I can get a new job. I've managed to offend one person in my section twice in 2 days. It wasn't that I actually said something bad it was the volume and the way I said it "I DON"T KNOW THE ANSWER". It would be nice to be left alone- my supervisor is blaming me for the whole incident. I informed her I am looking to get out- her response-" if people in the section aren't happy - leave". Noice- real Noice!

1 Comments:

At 5:02 pm, Blogger Mick said...

Bloody Hell. That doesn't sound like the best work environment.

Hope you find something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home