My Day
Flexed off at midday today - got home by one and ate half a block of brie cheese with cracked pepper water crackers-washed down with a big glass of icy coke- yummo!
Work was strange today. Joanie was a no show, my boss has had a change of heart and instead of "If you're not happy leave" its "we will change your position into whatever you want". Unfortunately I'd already had a bawl to my old boss who is frantically looking for a new job for me. She seems to think it wouldn't be a bad thing to take a pay cut to move on but I don't see it that way yet. Now I am tempted to say but all these promises are either broken or empty so I will persist in finding a new job!
Packed all the presents away getting ready to travel to the parents for christmas. Having deep concerns I have not got enough for the boy- the list so far
- GTA San Andreas (R Rated Version- specially imported from NZ)
- John Safran Vs God and John Safran Music Jamboree dvd's
- Simpsons Watch
- 2 t-shirts
- Simpsons Lollies
I have the guilts as I also packed my presents the boy has for me. I think I will have to duck away tonight and buy him a little something extra.
It's all rather ridiculous though as we weren't buying any presents for each other as the hol to Vanuatu was our present to each other. We also relented and got a new stereo (mini system) and slipknot tickets- when will the madness stop?


1 Comments:
Whoa...i like your taste in presents for the Boy!
GTA - SA from NZ. Nice!
John Safran DVD's. Sweet!
Simpsons anything. Awesome!
I like your style :) He'll love it all.
Just give him a big smoooooch and snuggle and he'll be happy I'm sure.
Have a great Chrissy.
Mick
Post a Comment
<< Home