Salt & Vinegar

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

You Pissed Me Off

Thanks Yankee soldier for deciding to shoot a dog (In last night's "A Company of Soldiers" SBS- 8:30) for no apparent reason. Secondly you didn't even shoot to kill you left it to die a slow and painful death!

3 Comments:

At 8:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of LOST, check out lost tv series cast

 
At 1:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a custom teesTee site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger QcynqSWG said...

lee, Nice blog, really enjoyed it, will be back for sure! I'm always looking for interesting related sites to Free Porn that I can link from my page Free Pornhttp://www.heather-friends.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home