I'm Achieving
I'm rather proud of myself of late.
- I grasping some technology I would have earlier left to the boy. I am big girl now and can use the external hard drive unassisted and plug the laptop into the tv for big screen viewing of movies I downloaded.
- I attempt heavy lifting and clean out areas where I know spiders and rodents may be lurking.
- I say hello to strangers in the street.
- I've finally set up an ING account so I can accumulate a sum of money to buy some shares.
- I'm slowly getting through the IMDB Top 250 movies


1 Comments:
I only ealised about a month ago how dependant I was on Dan, yeah I do things myself, but as soon as it's computewr related or to hard then Ijust ask him to do it without really trying, previously I would have taught myself how to fix the problem, mainly because I had no choice.
Now, like you I'm trying to rely just that little bit less, although the first time my computer breaks then I'm calling him.
Post a Comment
<< Home