Salt & Vinegar

Saturday, April 23, 2005

A few of my favourite house things

1. Ceiling Light
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can pretend I am hanging out in a cool nightclub in NY. Do I go to nightclubs? No- but I would in NY!

2. Star Power
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I picked this up at socrates- it is designed to go over a light bulb but I'd hate to burn the house down so it hangs from the vertical blinds.

3. Flying Pig
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How I adore pigs, as a child I collected many a pig ornament- now I try to limit to flying pigs which are harder to come by

4. Black Cat
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was a pressie from my mum, it lives above the linen cupboard.

5. Glass lamp base
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a heavy base which I need living with wild cats. I need a new shade.

6. Porcelain knob
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These are on the wardrobes in the bedroom- I matched them perfectly with the sage green feature wall. I picked these up in Bellingen- I want crazy and got them for every cupboard in the apartment.

7. Wall hangings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My latest creation. I'm too cheap to buy proper artwork so I made these myself using fabric stapled to canvas. The camera doesn't pick up the kewl detail of the fabric it matches well with the cushions and rug (everything must match).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home