The Good Old Days
I loved when I was 15. My girlfriends and I would catch the train to the big smoke (Sydney) for a day of shopping. We would catch the all stations to Sydney which would take about 3 hours but as we left at 6am it didn't matter. We were pro's in the city and knew where all the kewlest shops were. I recall my mum would give me $50 and that would certainly last all day. I had one friend with rich parents and she would get $100 but never managed to buy anything, my other friend would get $10 and spend it on the first 10 minutes. So these shopping expeditions would last all day like 8 hours and I had stamina back then and could last the distance. These days I am totally pathetic. On Sunday we ventured into the city- after about 30 minutes my feet were killing- 5 blisters and bandaids later I had to go home. However I did manage to buy 1 pair of shoes, 1 black vest and 1 sparkly top.


1 Comments:
Hope you bought better 'shopping' shoes! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home