Salt & Vinegar

Sunday, April 10, 2005

What's the web coming to?

This template took so long to load I lost all inspiration. I am also annoyed that I have lost my stat counter and their site is down. To top it all off aussie blogs update tracker is also down- maybe never to return?
I am trying to watch Operatunity as I really enjoyed the series. This episode is the actual opera the 2 finalists appear in. I'm having a hard time with it- I'm sure it's in english but I can't understand a word.
Getting back to all things geekish, the boy redid his laptop for my use only. He now has a brand spanking new pc for all his gaming and music needs. I always used to use the laptop but now I can claim it as my own. It's fucked up already. This morning I may have been using ABC and all of a sudden the bloody thing froze. The boy reset it and lost all the movies I may have been downloading. I was looking forward to watching one this arvo but now I will have to make do with a pile of mags I picked up yesterday at the lifeline bookfair. That bookfair is so crazy. We timed it perfectly to arrive at ten. The line was massive.As usual I got excited at the magazine section and gathered too hard and fast. The boy likes to take his time in the music and record section which meant I had to patiently wait with about 10 kilos in my weak little arms for 1/2 an hour. Today I am having trouble bending at my elbows.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I just went to browse aussie blogs after a w/e away and nothing.

Will it come back? I want info :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home