Salt & Vinegar

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ho Hum

Well I nearly gave up blogging but just checked my stats and it seems I have rather a few regulars so I will continue. I am also tempted to start a new blog where I can post pics of myself and pals- we'll see. I am always curious as to what all those bloggers out there look like out there and how they make the decision to post pics of themselves online. I've bitched and moaned far too much about work to start that now!
So the boy is after a new car and is driving me crazy. He wants a Subaru Forester GT. He wants to spend 20K so this means it will be a 98,99 or 00 model. I don't want high k's or well worn bits this is a real challenge and of course he wants it yesterday.
So now I can moan about work- yesterday bitchfucker decided that as she was incapable of performing all her duties and has decided I will now get a few of them. No fucking way and I told her to her face. If she wishes to sit around and play solitaire all day in her office that is her choice but it will not result in more duties for moi or the other girlies down the ladder. Today she admitted she is rather scared of me so I am satisfied to continue with my wicked ways.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Blogger Mick said...

You should come along to the blogger get-together on Saturday.
Check out TJ or Zoe's site for details, but so far it seems that we will be at Little Saigon from 7.30 and then onto the Wig n Pen.

I'd be scared of you too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home