Salt & Vinegar

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Secondhand Embarrassment

I suffer from this terribly. Take this as an example- I was at a morning tea fundraiser and we had to make a gold coin donation on entry. This crazy woman storms though the door (it was her first day), plonks herself down and announces to the group "How wonderful, a morning tea for my first day". I could have died from secondhand embarrassment. There was an awkward silence and we all tried to avoid looking at her. She spends the entire morning tea scoffing food, oblivious to the large jar sitting near the food full of gold coins.
A few other times I have watched people fall flat on their faces and I can't bring myself to ask if they are okay as I'm just so embarrassed for them. Bad I know!

These two don't suffer from any type of embarrassment. They're rather fond of licking their butts in front of complete strangers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home