Embrace Change
Well Joanie left on Friday. It's a little bittersweet as she was a good colleague and a great asset to our team. It was time for her though, as she was no longer coping or shining in the workplace. Here's hoping we will keep in touch. So now we are left with one less in our section- my first thought was to panic but now I think it will be a nice and an opportunity to make things different and approach the way we work in a different way.
I am still in two minds about moving on. My major problem is the lack of a competent manager and supervisor, who dislikes confrontation and working. If I stay where I am I can enjoy an increasing salary and nice benefits (like a 35 hour week and flex time) but I have to put up with the shit. If I move on I may loose the increasing salary and nice benefits but might end up with a competent boss. What to do what to do? I have joined a recruitment agency and have been put forward for a job so I will wait and see what fate has to deal me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home