Salt & Vinegar

Friday, April 01, 2005

All about me

Stolen from bored astrolux

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: lee (no not really)
Birthday: June 1st
Birthplace: Goulburn
Current Location: Canberra
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blond
Height: medium height
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Pure Aussie Aussie Aussie
The Shoes You Wore Today: White baby doll with polka dots and pink soles
Your Weakness: my temper
Your Fears: Being murdered
Your Perfect Pizza: Garlic
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Sort the budget
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: N/A but I say it's all good a lot
Thoughts First Waking Up: Transfer the loan money, pay the c/c
Your Best Physical Feature: my bum
Your Bedtime: 8:30- 9:30 but last night it was 10:30
Your Most Missed Memory: playing in puddles with my first boyfriend when I was 4
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Maccas
Single or Group Dates: single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestle: neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: depends what it flavours
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cap if I buy coffee if I make
Do you Smoke: never
Do you Swear: always esp in my little corner at work
Do you Sing: yep but not very well
Do you Shower Daily: maybe not
Have you Been in Love: yes
Do you want to go to College: already been
Do you want to get Married: maybe
Do you believe in yourself: not really
Do you get Motion Sickness: I'm an up chuck on a boat
Do you think you are Attractive: sometimes- I may be photogenic
Are you a Health Freak: never
Do you get along with your Parents: of course
Do you like Thunderstorms: no
Do you play an Instrument: Guitar badly
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes Sangria last night
In the past month have you Smoked: no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date: yep with the boy
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yes of course
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no never
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: never
In the past month have you been on Stage: nope
In the past month have you been Dumped: no (I'm not in highschool anymore!)
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: never
Ever been Drunk: yes
Ever been called a Tease: I think the term was "Prick Teaser"
Ever been Beaten up: sort of
Ever Shoplifted: nope
How do you want to Die: not alone
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I think I've grown up but I don't know what I want to do!
What country would you most like to Visit: USA but only for NY
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: don't mind
Favourite Hair Color: black or blond
Short or Long Hair: scruffy and kewl
Height: taller than me
Weight:scrawny
Best Clothing Style: imaginative
Number of Drugs I have taken: none
Number of CDs I own: 473
Number of Piercings: 2 in each ear
Number of Tattoos: 0
Number of things in my Past I Regret: not too many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home