Salt & Vinegar

Monday, March 07, 2005

So I could hardly move on the weekend due to our big office move. I tell you walking up 3 flights of stairs with the contents of 3 offices is not pretty. Also wheeling the contents of a compactus through a building, up an elevator and to a storeroom (in which the shelving had to be built) was jolly good fun. What a waste of a weekend, I am so unfit and my calf muscles were cramping so I couldn't walk fast and I was on a shop to you drop expedition with my mother. Speaking of shopping - check out my new westwood! I managed to ruin my last one. It got a little stained by rubbing against my clothing and I decided to attempt cleaning the soft leather with metho. It faded the pale pink leather to white- so now it is all patchy- not a good look.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 7:29 pm, Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

What a tragedy to trash a Viv bag! but how lucky you are to be able to replace it. Listen carefully, I vill say zis only once: ANYTHING can be cleaned with eucalyptus oil on cotton wool. Even black grease from a snowy white akubra felt hat. Look after bag number 2 and if you have the wrecked one in your junk drawer you could send it to a Good Home at my place.cheers.
exonome.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home