Salt & Vinegar

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Don't Call Me Imelda

Total number of shoes you own: 57
  1. Adidas shelltop sneakers
  2. Diana Ferrari blue baby doll flats
  3. Sandler black square toe loafers
  4. Beige Shoo Biz square toe high heels
  5. Black ballet flats
  6. Pink suede ballet flats
  7. Converse navy all stars
  8. Django & Juliette salmon flats
  9. Candy butterfly baby dolls
  10. Tony Bianco black high hells
  11. Equip pink sequined thongs
  12. Equip mint green sequined thongs
  13. Converse one star navy sneakers
  14. reef shoes
  15. Jane Debster beige high heel sandals
  16. black espadrilles
  17. Tony Bianco kitten heel mules with flowers
  18. Veronella black sandals
  19. Miss shop strappy high heel sandals
  20. Correli black slides
  21. Paco Hemero pink slides
  22. Mezzy May elastic slides
  23. Lipstick black loafers
  24. Navy slippers
  25. Pink Ugg Boots
  26. DF black kitten heels with ribbon
  27. Black ankle length high heel boots
  28. Brown suede ankle length boots
  29. white baby doll flats with polka dot detail on toes
  30. Knee high black boots
  31. Red suede mules with stitching detail
  32. I love billy black mules with buckles
  33. Olive green suede loafers
  34. Black ankle boots with stacked heel
  35. Innovare black mules with tassels
  36. TB baby doll black high heels
  37. Black high heels with ankle straps
  38. DF red tweed kitten heels
  39. Beige flat mules
  40. Black strappy high heels with sequins
  41. Chinese Laundry Camel high heels
  42. Black doc martens
  43. DF black loafers
  44. Miss shop purple slides with ribbon
  45. TB black dancing shoes with cut out detail
  46. Nine West grey flannel baby dolls
  47. TB white kitten heel mules with cut out detail
  48. Pink suede thongs
  49. Candy black and pink sandals
  50. Lipstick black baby dolls
  51. Sandra Miller black suede high heels
  52. Victoria lane satin high heels
  53. upstage black strappy high heels
  54. navy and white striped wedges
  55. Black high suede heels
  56. Square toed Chinese Laundry patent leather high heels
  57. TB baby doll high heels

Number of empty shoe boxes you cleared out while counting up the tally: 0- I don't keep boxes- no room in my closet!

Most expensive pair of shoes: Maybe my docs, I can't recall the price $190.00

Cheapest pair of shoes: $4.50 thongs with sequins from Equip

Brands of shoes represented in your collection:See question 1

The last shoe you bought: Diana Ferrari tweed kitten heels

How many shoes you have under your work desk: Only 1 pair in my filing cabinet- black flats- only in desperation when feet are blistered and bleeding

15 Comments:

At 9:56 am, Blogger Mick said...

Holy CRAP!!

Don't they spill out of your cupboard, or do you have a fancy shoe-rack?

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger lee said...

Sure- gotta keep shoving them back in- I do have three shoe racks but that doesn't even hold a third of the collection. The boys 12 pairs also need to compete for the limited space!

 
At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I have to bribe Big Mike with a bottle of vodka to drive over in his van so I can collect an item that's too big to fit into my 13-year-old Mazda hatchback. I remember the date because it was the day of the Warped Tour, I was going to see The Casualties, bad Religion, NOFX and such.. and I was rather happy, but on the inside, I was a self-destructive, homicidal, suicidal mess. Because it's all in the playing.

Why hasn't the United Nations - why hasn't the United Nations taken a more aggressive posture in fighting the AIDS epidemic which they are cut out to do?

I just don't understand the mindset that makes people flip out when they see other people's dishes in the sink. Dallas is the more sensible husband, the one that makes soup for you when you're sick.

People are generally irritating to begin with but that's just my opinion. Yet, is that actually the case? Having the water at his fingertips for over a decade has actually made him lower his priority on getting into it. Cleaning one's mask tends to emphasize how far from shore you are, even if the water is fairly shallow, and of course, you're then blind to what's beneath you-and one's imagination starts churning.

As you know, our server fucked up and instead of dedicating countless hours to trying to fix the problem; we drank. Anyway, instead of just focusing on the negative and flow from that, I'm going to say what happened today.

So how the fuck am I supposed to tell this girl that I cant handle seeing her when apparently everyone else can..?

(50
(50

 
At 12:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading you blog, I thought your articles is great! I am very like your articles and I am very interested in the field of You blog. Your blog is very useful for me .I bookmarked your blog! I trust you will behave better from now on; I hope she understands that she cannot exepct a raise.

 
At 3:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we possess been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for a wish fix for the time being and know how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and go off it into a Spondulix machine.

We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Many competitors see fit charge 2x or consistent 3x and a destiny of the continuously 5x what we debt you. But we feel in providing enormous mending at a debilitated affordable rate. The entire point of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper variant to buying Xrumer. So we aim to support that thought in mind and outfit you with the cheapest standing possible.

Not solitary do we be suffering with the best prices but our turnaround in the good old days b simultaneously after your Xrumer posting is super fast. We drive pull someone's leg your posting done to come you know it.

We also produce you with a sated log of well-heeled posts on manifold forums. So that you can see also in behalf of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we get harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can wish to distinguish thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Tons of the forums that your Place you intent be posted on oblige great PageRank. Having your join on these sites can deep down serve establish up some crown rank back links and uncommonly riding-boot your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.

This is making your instal more and more popular. And with this better in regard as well as PageRank you can keep in view to see your milieu really superiority high in those Search Engine Results.
Conveyance

The amount of see trade that can be obtained aside harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your locale to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 mail on a all the rage forum drive by rig out 1000 or so views, with communicate 100 of those people visiting your site. At once devise tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade will withdraw sometimes non-standard due to the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or singular about your site. Imagine how assorted sales or leads you can execute with this titanic number of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine ready to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Transport is Money.
[/b]

GET YOUR CHEAPLY DEFAME TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

 
At 8:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? support this stripling [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] tillerman and create find creditable online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] fit out something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and survive admonition certify gladden !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] plan is www.ttittancasino.com , in proffer german gamblers, cause the upgrade via manumitted online casino bonus.

 
At 2:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 340 dollars on every site. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 10:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 3:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 230 pounds on every page. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

 
At 4:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices for the shoes are about 340 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

 
At 7:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 340 pounds on every page. But completely I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

 
At 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on tenith.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research points that about 70% of all USA grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 
At 5:40 pm, Anonymous generic cialis 20mg said...

In principle, a good happen, support the views of the author

 
At 7:12 pm, Anonymous dirty teen sex stories said...

Allthe goodies were making him sick. She calledover her shoulder, You were supposed to hang up when I startedtalking.
erotic love stories
free xxx zoo stories
xnxx giant cock stories
gay male masturbation stories
parody celeb bdsm stories
Allthe goodies were making him sick. She calledover her shoulder, You were supposed to hang up when I startedtalking.

 
At 1:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]free casino games[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino games[/url] manumitted no consign bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay attend casino
[/url].

 

Post a Comment

<< Home