Salt & Vinegar

Sunday, July 17, 2005

What a Classic!


Watched Napoleon Dynamite last night- what a cracker!

Deb What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite A liger.
Deb What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Napoleon Dynamite I spent like three hours doing shading the upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.
Trisha Yeah... it's really... neat.

Napoleon Dynamite Do the chickens have large talons?
Farmer Do they have what?
Napoleon Dynamite Large talons.
Farmer I don't understand a word you just said.

Napoleon Dynamite Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Napoleon Dynamite Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite What?
Kip I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home